Registration and scrutineering will take place on Saturday 17th August from 1000 to 1300 & 1400 to 1700 and Sunday 18th August from 0930 to 1045.
Dates of racing and number of races:
- Sunday 18th August Practice Race and Race 1
- Monday 19th August Race 2 and Race 3
- Tuesday 20th August Race 4 and Crews Race
- Wednesday 21st August Race 5-Sir Ralph Gore Challenge Cup/Marlow Cup
- Thursday 22nd August Race 6 and Race 7
- Friday 23rdAugust Race 8
The scheduled time of the warning signal for the practice race is 1225.
No warning signal will be made after 1400 on Friday 23rd August 2019 unless fewer than three races in the Sir Richard Fairey Points Cup series have been completed. The Prize giving will be scheduled as soon as practicable after sailing on Friday.
Provisional Programme of Social & Non Sailing Events